Included In Your Membership
- Group Exercise classes in our dedicated Studio, or Pool
- Unlimited access to an entire floor of cardio, strength and weight equipment
- Access to Family/Open Swim and Open Gym
- Unlimited access to the indoor walking/running track
- Reduced-fee program opportunities for preschool and school-age youth, teens and adults
- Free access to Child Watch, supervised childcare with any Family or Family Plus Membership
- Reduced rates on summer camp, swim lessons and personal training
- Reduced rates on specialty programs like School’s Out Days, Daddy Daughter Dance, Y Kids Tri and Kids Night Out at the Y
- Locker rooms for men, women and family/special needs
- $20 monthly insurance reimbursement available through a select number of health insurance carriers; Our YMCA also accepts Silver & Fit insurance memberships
- Nationwide Access. Join the Northfield YMCA and have unlimited access to Y’s nationally - provided you visit our Y 50% of the time (as your ‘home’ Y)
- No Contract required, you can decide to cancel or hold your membership at any time by going to our Membership Forms page and filling out the applicable form
How to Sign Up
Simply decide on the membership type that works for you, click on the Join button and fill out the required fields, or stop by our Member Services Desk to get signed up. You can also print out a member form, fill it out and bring it in.
Memberships will automatically renew each month unless a cancellation request is submitted in advance.
|Type of Membership||Description||Monthly Rate|
|Youth||Membership for 1 youth, ages birth-17||$32.00||Join|
|Adult||Membership for 1 adult, ages 18+||$52.00||Join|
|Senior||Membership for 1 adult, age 62+||$42.00||Join|
|Family||Membership for 2 adults, ages 18+, and all children, ages birth-17, living in the same household.||$82.00||Join|
|Family Plus||Membership for 3 adults, ages 18+, and all children, ages birth-17, living in the same household.||$102.00||Join|
Automatic payments will be set up if you provide a Banking Account number or Credit/Debit Card number at time of sign up. These payments will be taken out on the 1st or the 15th of each month, depending on which day you choose. These payments will automatically come out monthly unless you complete a cancellation form before the end of the month.
*Note: Payments taken out on the 15th are for that current month; payment is coming out in the middle of the month instead of on the 1st.
If no Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card is added, an invoice will be sent out each month. Payment is due by the last day of the month. Cash, Check and Credit/Debit Card are acceptable forms of payment.
Pay in advance
If you would like to pay for more than 1 month at a time, please stop by the Member Services Desk. Payments can be made on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.