FREE CHILD CARE WHILE YOU WORK OUT!
Bring your kids to the Y; you get your work out and they get to have fun! Our Child Watch program is available to kids ages 6 weeks to 9 years and is filled with age-appropriate games, activities, books, and fun in a safe environment.
Child Watch hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. and 5:00 – 7:45 p.m.
- Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Saturday: 8:15 a.m. – 11:00 am.
- Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis; capacity is limited to ensure safe supervision.
- Check your child into Child Watch at the Child Watch desk, then proceed to the Member Services Desk for your check in.
- Child Watch is currently available to YMCA members who are participating in on-site activity (drop-off and leaving the facility is not permitted).
- Items from home are not permitted (including food and beverage). Guardians will be called upon if a child needs diapering.
- Toys will be routinely sanitized.
- Outdoor playground space is open for Child Watch participants in nice weather!
- Child Watch FAQ
- Child Watch Parent Handbook
The safety of our members and staff is our top priority. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 507-645-0088.