Our goal is to remain open and offer services to our community through the pandemic with the safety of our staff, members and guests being our top priority.
- Masks are required for members and guests ages 5-11
- Masks are required for all staff when working in the facility
- Masks are strongly recommended for members and guests
What we’re doing:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at entrance and throughout the facility
- Limited capacity and pre-registration for Group Exercise and Lap Swim
- Following recommendations of the CDC and MN Department of Health
What we’re asking our guests and members to do:
- Stay at home if you don’t feel well
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each activity
- Clean equipment before and after use
Important note: The Y will not be requiring members, guests or staff to provide proof of vaccination status. We do ask that all of our guests keep the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in mind as you consider your visits to the Y.
The Y is a powerful association of youth, adults and families joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. That’s why we work side by side as a trusted partner and collaborator with the many local organizations who provide programs and services to enrich the Northfield area. We know that when we work as one, we can move forward. Together we can build a healthier, more active and more engaged community.
At the Northfield Area Family YMCA, we’ve made it our mission
to build strong kids, strong families, and a strong community.