- Option 1: Remain an active Y Member. No action needed.
- Option 2: Turn your dues into a tax-deductible donation to our Greatest Needs Fund (click here to complete the form). The Greatest Need Fund allows us to offer services that fulfill emergency needs including childcare and food distribution.
- Option 3: Membership Hold until we reopen our facility (click here to complete the form).
Emergency Childcare for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Employees
- The Northfield Area Family YMCA and the Northfield Public Schools are partnering together to provide childcare for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Employees. Tier 2 childcare will be provided at the YMCA for children grades K-6 March 30 – June 5, 7:00am-5:30pm. Limited capacity. Northfield School District will be providing Tier 1 childcare. Parents must show proof of employment and that they meet the Tier 2 care criteria (employee work badge or letter from employer.)
- Pre-registration required. Register here. Cost: $30/day for members and $36/day for non-members.
- Scholarships available and processed daily. Scholarship Application here.
- Please contact Alison Haider at email@example.com or by calling 507-645-0088 with any questions.
-Breakfast and lunch for each child will be provided daily.
-We will be scheduling time for children to participate in their distant learning school work, as well as activities to keep them active in a safe atmosphere.
-Safety/Cleaning Protocol and recommendations from the CDC and MDH are strictly followed.
The Y is a powerful association of youth, adults and families joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. That’s why we work side by side as a trusted partner and collaborator with the many local organizations who provide programs and services to enrich the Northfield area. We know that when we work as one, we can move forward. Together we can build a healthier, more active and more engaged community.
At the Northfield Area Family YMCA, we’ve made it our mission
to build strong kids, strong families, and a strong community.