Reserving the Community Room at the Northfield Area Family YMCA
The Y’s semi-private community room can be used as a gathering place and is open to all community members, provided all code of conduct rules are followed. Groups of 8 or more should reserve this space in advance, by contacting Suzanne at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Room Code of Conduct:
- Groups of 8 or more should reserve the space in advance to ensure the room is not over crowded and so we can best prepare for your visit.
- Please return the Community Room to its original condition before you leave: chairs and tables in place and wiped off; bring along a garbage bag so you can take your garbage with you.
- Feel free to bring light refreshments. Please avoid greasy/messy foods, which have a way of finding their way onto our floors and tables. Contact Deb for clarification.
- The Y does not have access to kitchen facilities.
- Plan to end your meeting/activity/event 30 minutes before our building closes so you have time to clean up, etc.
- The Community Room is semi-private. We ask that:
- the sliding door at the entrance to the Community Room remain open during your event.
- others may use the room: for example, parents can watch their kids in the pool and/or Y users can wait comfortably for friends or family members.