Guidelines & Protocols
Please note the following changes have been put in place at the YMCA to keep all members and staff safe. Guidelines closely follow guidance from the CDC, MDH, and Public Health recommendations.
- Masks are not required for those 12 and older who are fully vaccinated.
- Masks are strongly recommended for those unvaccinated.
- Youth ages 5-11 will continue to be required to wear a mask while in the facility.
- All staff with the potential to come in contact with a child under 11 will continue to wear a mask while working
- Reservations required for group exercise and lap swim
- Non-Members welcome to walk-in and register with a day pass if space is available.
- We provide cleanser bottles and rags for member use; staff regularly cleans all equipment