The safety of our members is a top priority at the Northfield Area Family YMCA, especially our Youth, so we have the following guidelines in place to help keep everyone safe.
- Ages 0-7; must have a guardian (16+) with them while in the facility.
- Ages 8-10; must have a guardian (16+) in the facility at all times.
- Ages 11+; may be in the facility on their own.
- Wellness Center
- Ages 0-9; Track only, with guardian.
- Ages 10-12; Track and Machines. Orientation required.
- Ages 13+; Access to all equipment and GX classes. Orientation recommended.
- Ages 0-9; must be accompanied by guardian (16+). Swim test required.
- Ages 10-12; must have a guardian (16+) in facility. Swim test required.
- Ages 13+; No restrictions on pool use.