Become a Member today!
Call us at 507-645-0088 to schedule your tour today! Walk-in tours are welcome!
Get all the benefits of membership:
- Free Group Exercise
- Unlimited access to an entire floor of fitness equipment
- Access to Open Swim and Open Gym
- Unlimited access to the indoor walking / running track
- Reduced-fee program opportunities for preschool and school-age youth, teens and adults
- Free access to Child Watch, supervised childcare with a Youth, Family or Family Plus Membership
- Reduced rates on summer camp, swim lessons and personal training
- Reduced rates on specialty programs like School’s Out Days, Daddy Daughter Dance, Y Kids Tri and the Kids Night at the Y
- Locker rooms
- $20 monthly insurance reimbursement available through a select number of health insurance carriers (Our YMCA also accepts Silver & Fit insurance memberships)
- Nationwide Y Membership. Join the Northfield YMCA and have unlimited access to Y’s nationally (provided you visit our Y 50% of the time (as your ‘home’ Y).
Facility Membership Fees:
Youth Membership $28.50 per month
Adult Membership $48.00 per month
Family Membership $76.00 per month
Family Plus Membership $96.00 per month ($76 Family membership plus $20 for an additional adult)
$25 Joiners Fee for all memberships
Be sure to get our Northfield YMCA App (free in the App store):
- Easily view our group & aqua exercise schedule
- Syncs with other fitness devices
- All your workouts and exercise in one place
- Privacy settings (click your profile picture and change setting to private)
- Create goals
- Participate in a Y Challenge
- Sign up for Y programs and camps
- View volunteer and employment information
- and so much more
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
“Can I find out how many times I’ve visited the Y this month, online?”
“Yes, To view your current month number of visits, visit the Y website (northfieldymca.org) and click “My Account” and log in. To view your current month number of visits from a mobile device (or the Northfield Y App), click “registration” or “program registration”, select “My Account” and log in.
“Can I view or edit my health insurance fitness reimbursement information online?”
“Yes, NIHCArewards is the service that works between the Y and your health insurance company to ensure you get your health insurance reimbursement. They have launched a NEW member portal, called Already Enrolled. To view or update your information, visit their website at NIHCArewards.org. Reminders: Each member has a unique email; members cannot share one email as a family/couple. You can choose to not use the portal. You can view the number of visits in past months on this site as well. More info can be found on this Member Portal Instruction Sheet.
“What is a Family Membership?”
A Family Membership includes two adults and all children under the age of 18 living in the same household. Exceptions: college kids under the age of 26 can be included by providing a current class schedule; additional adults with special needs can be added under a Family Membership; and exchange students living with the family may also be included.
“What is a Family Plus Membership?”
As diversity trends reshape our communities, the YMCA has the responsibility to look at the family membership structure and rethink what may constitute a family for some of our members. The concept of an add-on to the family membership is an easy way to address most multi-adult household scenarios and provide an opportunity for families to continue spending time together at the Y. The Family Plus Membership allows for a 3rd adult to be included in the family membership, as long as that 3rd adult resides at the same address and shows proof of residence. The 3rd adult may be an adult child (19+) or grandparent or anywhere in between.
“What are the hours for the facility?”
You’ll find hours of operation for our facility, Child Watch, Swim and Group Exercise on our calendars, in the sidebar on the right side of this page. You can also click the Calendar icon in the orange bar at the top of our website.
“What amenities does the Y facility have ?”
Our 31,000 square foot facility features an indoor pool, gymnasium, indoor walking/running track, Group Exercise studio, wellness floor, Child Watch, and locker rooms. You’ll find a list of fitness amenities on our Wellness Center page.
“Is there an easy way to re-join as a member?”
If you are re-registering as a member, simply email email@example.com or call us at 507-645-0088 and we’ll follow-up with you to make the process easy (we’ll confirm members of the family, preferred payment information, start date, etc).
More questions about membership? Call us at 507-645-0088
Ask if your health insurance qualifies you for fitness rewards! Work out at the YMCA Health and Wellness Center and you could be reimbursed $20 per month for your membership! We partner with many health insurance companies. Check with your individual carrier’s for details. If your employer offers a fitness reimbursement, contact our member services to set up this benefit at the Y.
Interested in a Financial Scholarship? At the Y, we believe we have something special—a sense of community—and that everyone should have access to that community, along with the programs and services that help us learn, grow and thrive. To apply for financial support, fill out the application and submit it the YMCA. All information is kept strictly confidential.