Make an Impact. You help provide a strong, safe, and healthy community for all.
Click here to hear testimonials from community and staff members on why they choose to support the Y!
2020 Annual Campaign
Contributions ensure that everyone has the opportunity to prosper, thrive and develop together in a healthy environment. Y Annual Campaign donations support partnerships in support of health and wellness community partner programs and membership and program scholarships for youth, adults, and families.
- Ensure that no one is turned away because of an inability to pay for their participation in swimming lessons, youth-in-government, sports, summer camp or any other Y program or service.
- Continue to strengthen partner organization work by connecting with individual family members together to address and/or overcome obstacles of participating in health and wellness programs at the Y.
You have an opportunity to ensure a brighter future for so many Northfielders and members in our surrounding community. Each month we have an average of 650 community members receiving support. Financial scholarship awards range from 20%-75% off regular fees. When you give to the Y, your generosity reaches children, adults and families throughout the Northfield area.
To make a donation, click here or complete a donation card and mail or deliver to the YMCA at 1500 Honeylocust Drive, Northfield MN.
Every gift makes a difference!
$50: a child can explore the outdoors at Y camp
$150: 7 adults get access to fitness opportunities in the fight against obesity
$250: 3 single parents can join the Y and visit regularly with their children
$500: 15 youth in recreation programs can stretch their muscles and have fun with friends
$1,000: 10 students can develop civic leadership skills through Youth in Government
$2,500: provides 90 families a monthly membership for unlimited fun and healthy opportunities
Greatest Needs Fund
You can make a positive impact for those who need us most by donating to our Greatest Needs Fund. Help keep youth, families, and individuals safe during this difficult time and give access to needed programs and services.
The Greatest Needs Fund has provided support in the following ways during COVID-19:
- Priority child care and financial assistance to emergency and essential workers
- Food distribution for youth, families, and seniors
- Telephone wellness checks to members sharing resources to stay healthy and safe
- Connecting people to critical community services
- Homework help for middle and high school students
The Northfield Area Family YMCA Tax ID # is: 59-3817686. The YMCA is a 501(c) public charity. Contributions of any size make a direct impact. Donations are tax-deductible.
For information on how to apply for a scholarship – visit our Membership Page.