Can you believe summer is here?! Our program staff is hard at work making another awesome summer at camp come to life. The Y has a long history of providing quality, fun programs and we are proud to carry on that tradition in our community.
Below are the forms and information you to use throughout the summer. The Camp Parent Handbook is designed to give you all the information needed to start our summer programs and help you become familiar with our policies and procedures.
We hope that your family will enjoy their summer with the Northfield Area Family YMCA. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call 507-645-0088.
What To Bring To Camp
- Nutritious lunch and a drink for YNavigator & Tween participants
- Swimsuit and towel (for YNavigator & Tween participants, even on non-swimming days, we may have water activities)
- Bag for wet swim suit
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen and bug repellent that is labeled with your child’s name
- Tennis shoes are required and must be worn at all times
- A light jacket or sweatshirt for a change in
- A bag or backpack to keep your things
Please have your camper leave toys, electronics, water flavors, candy, and other personal items at home so they don’t get lost, stolen or damaged.
Need to Make a Change to Your Camper’s Summer Schedule?
Click on the following Links below to make changes for each camp.
At the Y, we are determined to devote our full strength and concentrated attention to strengthening the community. In order to do so, we believe that everyone should have access to our facilities, along with the programs and services that help us learn, grow and thrive. To apply for financial support please visit our scholarship page.