The Y gymnasium is a full-size high school regulation-sized gym.
Open Gym Policies:
- Currently, open by prior reservation for Northfield Y Members only
- Make your reservation here
- Limit of 1 – 60 minute reservation per day at this time
- Maximum of 2 people per quarter of the gym – must be in the same household unit
- All members must maintain 12+ ft of physical distance while participating in gym activities, even members of the same household (per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-103). Will change to 9 feet on January 11, as per new guidance.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times (per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-103)
- Ages 5+ allowed in Open Gym at this time. Ages 5-12 must have an adult (18+) from their household unit in the same gym quadrant (w/9 ft physical distance).
- Ages 13+ may utilize the pool, group exercise classes, gym, wellness center, and programming. Ages 13-14 must have an adult (18+) from their household unit in the facility.
- Ages 15+ do not require an adult in the facility.