- Cardio Kick w/ Jan- Mon 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Power Class w/ Jan- Tues 8:30 - 9:15 am
- Yoga w/ Sigrid- Tues 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Zumba w/ Maria & Kathryn- Tues 5:30 - 7:00 pm (Limited to 18 Participants)(Maria-9th and 23rd, Kathryn-2nd, 16th, and 30th)
- Yoga w/ Amanda- Tues 6:35 - 7:30 pm
- Core Fitness w/ Craig- Weds 9:30 - 10:00 am
- Zumba w/ Maria- Weds 5:30 - 7:00 pm (Limited to 18 Participants)
- Strength Fusion w/ Gale- Thur 8:45 - 9:30 am
- Core Fitness w/ Craig Thur 6:00 - 6:20 pm
- Power Class w/ Mary- Thur 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Step w/ Stacey- Fri 8:30 - 9:15 am
- Cardio Kick w/ Jan- Sat 8:30 -9:25 am
- Pilates Fusion w/ Stacey- Sat 9:30 - 10:10 am
- Core Fitness w/ Stacey- Sat 10:15 - 10:40 am
- Step w/ Stacey and Breanna- Sat 10:45 - 11:30 am
- Zumba w/ Kathryn- Sun 3:15 - 4:00 pm (Limited to 18 Participants)
- Power Class w/ Stacey- Sun 3:30 - 4:15 pm
- Yoga w/ Sigrid- Sun 5:00 - 5:50 pm
- Adult Swimming-Various Times Mon-Sat - Northfield YMCA members only
- Lap Swimming- Mon-Sat 6:00 - 7:00 am - Northfield YMCA members only
- Aqua Aerobics (Water Fitness) - 6x week! - Northfield YMCA members only
- Aqua Zumba (Water Zumba) Sat 8:00 - 8:45 am - Northfield YMCA members only
At the YMCA, all our programs incorporate our Core Values of Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility. We strive to provide a means by which people of all ages, sizes, faiths and backgrounds can improve their lives, build self-esteem, learn skills and connect with others. The YMCA is open to all.
Online Registration is now available for YMCA Programs and Membership. When you click on the link to the left you will be asked to login using your last name, birthdate and zip code or your YMCA member id number (on your membership card). If this is your first experience with the YMCA, you will need to create a new account. Payment will be required to complete your registration. If you have previously been involved with the Northfield Area Family YMCA as a member, program participant or volunteer, you should be in our database. If you experience difficulty finding yourself, it may be due to incorrect information in the system. Contact us for assistance.
Click here for detailed membership information.
Thanks to the generosity of our community and donors, the YMCA will not turn anyone away from its membership or programs because of an inability to pay. Please let us know if we may assist you in this way by calling Virginia directly or by completing a Financial Aid form and returning it to us.