You do not need to be a member to participate in YMCA programs * <see note below>.
Membership offers free programs including group exercise and youth programs. Determine your needs and join us as a member or community member!
Adult Membership: $28.50 per month
Youth Membership: $25.00 per month
Family Membership: $56.00 per month
$25 Joiners Fee (one-time fee) for all memberships
TO BECOME A Y MEMBER:
- PRINT OUT REGISTRATION FORM (Click Here)
- FILL OUT FORM
- BRING TO YMCA OFFICE: 205 West Third Street OR to WELLNESS CENTER: 900 Cannon Valley Drive.
QUESTIONS ABOUT BECOMING A Y MEMBER? Call 507.645.0088
Youth & Family Membership includes:
- Free youth classes all year for every child in the family: Soccer, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Volleyball, T-ball, Kickball, Messy Play, Music & Movement and on and on!
- Spend the summer at the Y – deep discounted camp fees every summer (three camp options to choose from): Wee Camp, Prairie & Wood 1/2 Day Camp and Y Navigators Camp.
- Discounted specialty programs: Daddy Daughter Dance, Flag Football, Soccer, Kids Night a the Y, and MUCH more!
- Swimming: Aqua Fitness Classes (18+ yrs only), Family Swim (Family Members only, all members potty trained) & Open Swim (18+ yrs only) at the Northfield Senior Center
- Free participation in our Wiggles & Giggles and Preschoolers in the Park programs.
- Participate in the A.W.A.Y. program – visit any YMCA (nationally) 8-12 times a year for free!
Adult and Family Membership Benefits:
- Wellness Facility: Safe and comfortable, trained staff, friendly, welcoming atmosphere designed to help adults and families work towards living a healthier lifestyle.
- New state-of-the-art fitness equipment including Matrix treadmills, elliptical machines and recumbent and upright bikes.
- Child Watch childcare program available free to those with family memberships and only $3 per two hours for adult members or community members to help parents take advantage of the opportunity to exercise.
- Group Fitness: FREE group exercise classes: Pilates, Cardio Kick, Core Fitness, Yoga, Zumba and so much more!
- Swimming: Aqua Fitness Classes & Open Swim (18+ yrs only) at the Northfield Senior Center.
- Complimentary adult fitness consultation.
In case you need added incentive, we are partnering with several health insurance companies (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medica, UCare and HealthPartners) to provide fitness rewards. Participate at the YMCA Health and Wellness Center and you could be reimbursed $20 (per month) for your membership (check with your individual carrier for details).
If you are interested in visiting with a YMCA Personal Trainer, Click Here.
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate in our programs and services and annually raises funds to make this possible. Financial assistance is supported through our Annual Campaign thanks to the generosity of our community and donors. If we may assist you in this way, please complete a Financial Aid application and either email or mail to Virginia Kaczmarek directly (Executive Director). All information is kept strictly confidential.
- Scholarship Form (Financial Support Form) (you do not need to be a member to receive a financial scholarship)
- Program Guides are located to the left (in the orange bar)
- Health & Wellness Fitness Center Hours
- Child Watch Hours
- What You Can Expect as a Member
*The only YMCA program that you must be a Northfield YMCA member to participate in is our swimming partnership with the Northfield Senior Center. We thank the Northfield Senior Center for the use of their pool until our new facility is open.